Sant Lluis | VN162
- San Lluis
- Sleeps: 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bath or Shower rooms
- 1 WCs
- WI-FI Available
- Air conditioner: Full
- Exclusive Collection
Standing in its owner private grounds with beautiful rolling lawns and wonderful Mediterranean gardens is this superb country estate. With fantastic facilities both inside and out, exceptionally spacious rooms and equipped to a very high standard, this is a villa with everything including space to land a helicopter. Located to the south of Sant Lluís where there are quality shops, restaurants and great local bars and close to the beautify sandy beaches of Alcalfar, Punta Prima and Binibeca.
VILLA ENTRY TIME IS 17:00
MAID SERVICE (x2) 3 TIMES A WEEK FOR 3 HOURS
- Large french windows open into an elegant and extremely spacious sitting room with air-conditioning, several sofas, armchairs, occasional seating and tables, a BOSE built-in sound system and Wi-Fi.
- Dining room with air-conditioning, a large mahogany dining table and seating for ten guest, plus additional table and seating for extra guest. The room is surround on three sides by french windows that open onto the front of the villa and has beautiful views.
- The kitchen has air-conditioning and is in two areas, one has a dining area with table and seating for eight guest and french windows onto a pretty garden with bougainvillea at the rear of the property and the other is equipped with gas range hob, large oven, microwave, large fridge freezer, two dishwashers in addition to all the latest appliances one would expect from a villa of this standard. Large french windows onto the outside dining area.
- Laundry room with air-conditioning, washing machine, sink and access to the outside drying area.
- Reading room with air-conditioning and leather bucket seats; french window onto the front patio.
- Twin bedroom (continental twin beds) with air-conditioning, TV and an en-suite with only a W.C and twin hand wash basins.
- Double bedroom (continental twin beds) with air-conditioning, TV and an en-suite shower room with large walk-in shower and twin hand wash basins.
- A sweeping staircase lead to the first floor
- Family entertainment room with air-conditioning, large sofa, a home theatre, surround sound system and card table.
- A spacious master suite with air-conditioning, sofa, TV and a small kitchen tucked away behind double door; it has a small fridge, two ring ceramic hob and sink. Large french windows open onto a spacious veranda with rattan dining table and seating for six guest, it overlooks the front of the villa and has lovely views. The bedroom (continental twin beds) is accessed through a sliding door and down a couple of steps; it has air-conditioning, TV and french windows onto the veranda. From the bedroom two steps lead to two separate dressing room each with their own en-suite facilities; one has a shower room with large walk-in shower and the other is a bathroom (shower over the bath). French windows onto a private terrace overlooking the garden.
- Twin Bedroom (continental twin beds) with steps down into it, air-conditioning, TV and en-suite bathroom (shower over the bath).
- Twin Bedroom (continental twin beds) with steps down into it, air-conditioning, TV and en-suite bathroom (shower over the bath); french windows open on to a private roof terrace overlooking the garden.
- Games Room with foosball and table tennis.
- The approach to the house is via a long sweeping drive to the parking areas adjacent to the house.
- Large mature Mediterranean gardens with exceptional tree planting of palm, fruit and olive trees and extensive and sweeping lawn gardens.
- In front of the house and overlooking the lawn is a very spacious terrace, part of which is covered; it has several areas with rattan sofas, chairs and tables, several loungers and parasols.
- Swimming pool (18m long x 8m wide at one end and 6m wide at the other) roman steps surrounded by Mares terracing and lawn and there are quality teak sun beds.
- Jacuzzi for 6 people.
- Bowling green.
- Mini golf
- Organic vegetable garden
- Paddle ball court.
- 17 hectares to explore.
- Shaded car park.
A security deposit of €3000 is required
- Swimming Terrace
- Shaded Terrace
- Dining Terrace
- Pool Umbrellas:3
- Sun Loungers:10
- Washing Machine
- Ironing Board
- Coffee Maker
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Music System: Other
- Hair Dryer
- WI-FI Available
- Beach Towels
- Child's Cot
- High Chair
- Short Drive To Beach
Concierge Services Available 1
- Private Chauffeur including Airport Transfers
- Car Hire delivered to airport or villa
- Personal Concierge Meet and Greet service
- 24 Hrs Emergency Telephone Assistance
- Restaurant Recommendation and Reservations
- Bespoke Wine Recommendations and Delivery
- Professional Chef and menu selection
- Cook and housekeeper
- Maid Service
- Kayaks/Bike Hire delivered to your villa
- Yacht and Sailboat Charter
We appreciate our clients are independent travellers and may or may not require concierge service in Menorca so we are happy to provide any of the above on request only. Please ask for detailsAll available Prices on Application
Available for Sant Lluis | VN162
|Available to||Available from|
|Please call||Special offers|
Information about the surrounding location:
You can request a map by Google Sant Lluis:
Prices for Sant Lluis | VN162
Loading live prices...
- Sleeps: 21
- 11 Bedrooms
- 9 Bath or Shower rooms
A stunning country estate at the end of a long private drive, standing in over 150 hectares of environmentally protected land. Furnished and equipped to the highest standard, this supreme country house has wonderful gardens, sea views and stunning outside facilities. Full time resident staff and horse riding are available. Between the south coast and Alaior, a pretty mediaeval town with a labyrinth of narrow streets, a large selection of shops, restaurants and local bars, close to the south coast beaches and within very easy access of the stunning north coast beaches too.
THE VILLA HAS FULL TIME RESIDENT STAFF AND HORSES AVAILABLE.
- Es Migjorn
- Sleeps: 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bath or Shower rooms
At the end of a long private drive, this stunning country house stands in 120 hectares of environmentally protected land, with pretty gardens, almond, olive and pine trees. There are several terraces to enjoy the sun during the day and wonderful elevated sea views across unspoilt open countryside, making it an unforgettable piece of Menorcan paradise. Close to the beach resort of Santa Tomas, with a long sandy beach, also along this very pretty coastline are the unspoilt beaches of Sant Adeodat and Binigaus.
3 HOURS CLEANING PER DAY INCLUDED
- Sleeps: 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bath or Shower rooms
An exceptional and extremely elegant country house on a private estate with elevated sea and panoramic views across stunning open countryside down to beach of Cala Pregonda. At the end of a long private drive with brilliant outside facilities and a two minutes drive from old town of Es Mercadal. The unspoilt beaches of the north coast are on your doorstep and the bay of Fornells is close by. This is the perfect place to escape the stresses of everyday life and enjoy Menorcas breath taking beauty.
FOUR HOURS DAILY MAID SERVICE INCLUDED
- Sleeps: 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bath or Shower rooms
A stunning and very impressive country estate of outstanding quality, with exceptionally spacious rooms, fantastic outside facilities and beautiful rolling lawns. It is equipped with everything you would expect from a property of this standard including magnificent views, a secluded beach, stables and a helipad.
The area is ideally positioned to explore the island, as it is centrally located between Ciutadella and Mahón and close to the old towns of Ferreries, where there is a wide variety of shops, restaurants and local bars.
Villa entry time is 16:00
2 HRS DAILY MAID SERVICE INCLUDED
- Binissaida, Es Castell, Trebaluger
- Sleeps: 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bath or Shower rooms
Set in its own grounds, with beautiful mature gardens, extensive lawns and stunning uninterrupted sea views, that stretch from La Mola at the mouth of Mahón harbour to Punta Prima. The house is located at the end of a sweeping drive and is a very elegant and stylish second home. Less than five minutes from the old town of Es Castell and Cala Fonts; a small fishing harbour, which is a lively traffic free area of quality restaurants, boutique shops and great bars. The sandy beaches of Alcalfar, Binibeca and Punta Prima are close by.
2 HRS MAID SERVICE ON MON, WEDS, FRI
- Sleeps: 28
- 12 Bedrooms
- 11 Bath or Shower rooms
At the end of a long driveway winding through beautiful countryside, this traditional country house is a peaceful and impressive location offering panoramic views across unspoilt countryside. This peaceful location is only a ten-minute drive from the centre of Alaior, a pretty mediaeval town with a labyrinth of narrow streets, a large selection of shops, restaurants and local bars, close to the south coast beaches and within very easy access of the stunning north coast beaches too.
More Information: http://bit.ly/33lepME