Santa Tomas/Es Migjorn | VN119
- Es Migjorn
- Sleeps: 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bath or Shower rooms
- 1 WCs
- WI-FI Available
- Air conditioner: Part
- Exclusive Collection
At the end of a long private drive, this stunning country house stands in 120 hectares of environmentally protected land, with pretty gardens, almond, olive and pine trees. There are several terraces to enjoy the sun during the day and wonderful elevated sea views across unspoilt open countryside, making it an unforgettable piece of Menorcan paradise. Close to the beach resort of Santa Tomas, with a long sandy beach, also along this very pretty coastline are the unspoilt beaches of Sant Adeodat and Binigaus.
3 HOURS CLEANING PER DAY INCLUDED
Prices Based on 8 Guests staying at the villa, 10 in high season. A supplement of £500 per person, per week and an additional cleaning cost of £500 per week.
- Spacious entrance hall
- Well equipped kitchen with large walk-in pantry, central island with bar stool seating and all the latest modern appliances and equipment.
- Laundry room with washing machine, sink and access to the outside drying area.
- Stylish breakfast/ dining room with large traditional olive wood dining table and seating for 12 guests, and access to a seating area which is ideal for an early morning coffee while watching the sun rise.
- Sitting room in a mixture of modern and antique furniture with leather chairs and sofas and three large arched French doors onto a courtyard.
- TV room overlooking the courtyard with leather sofas and chairs, large plasma TV and DVD player.
- Twin Bedroom with vaulted ceiling, walk-in wardrobe, open plan shower room with large walk-in shower and separate W.C., and a French door onto the old stable block and a flower garden.
- Maid/nanny room located off the kitchen with single bed, TV and en-suite shower room with large walk-in shower.
- Cloak room.
- Library with leather sofa, card/ writing table, large picture windows and a Romeo and Juliet balcony with fabulous sea views.
- Master suite with 4-poster king size bed, separate dressing room, en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower, free standing bath and twin washbasins, and French windows from both the bedroom and bathroom onto a private terrace with panoramic sea and country views.
- Twin bedroom overlooking the front of the villa with continental twin beds, sea views and an open plan shower room with large walk-in shower and separate W.C.
- Double bedroom with original corner fireplace, views over the old stable block, and open plan shower room with large walk-in shower and separate W.C.
Second Floor Suite
- Spacious double room with 4-poster bed and exclusive access to two roof terraces (towers on either side of the house).
- Twin Bedroom
- Separate shower room with large walk-in shower.
- Second stair case down to the laundry area.
Boyera 1 - Open plan living area (adjacent to the main house)
- Living/dining/kitchen area; rattan sofas and armchairs; marble table with bar stools, dining table with seating for six guests and a kitchen with range cooker and sink. Two large arched French windows open onto the courtyard.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with shower
- N.B. The shower room can also be accessed from the living area
Boyera 2 – Open Plan (next to Boyera 1)
- Open plan studio with twin beds, leather sofa and armchair and a small kitchen with cooker. Large arched French window overlooking the garden.
- Separate shower room.
- Beautiful mature gardens, large open terraces with far reaching views of the stunning baranc (valley).
- Spacious terrace in front of the villa; it has large pergola covered teak dining table and seating for up to twenty guests, a raised teak decked seating area with rattan sofa and two armchairs and a daybed.
- Large infinity swimming pool (12m x 8m) with roman steps, teak decking, stunning sea views, teak sun loungers and large cushions.
- Pergola covered seating area with spacious corner sofa and rattan chairs; it overlooks the swimming pool and has fantastic uninterrupted views towards the sea.
- Casita by the swimming pool with built-in BBQ, antique brick oven, food preparation area with running hot water and a small fridge.
- Small covered seating area just outside the kitchen with a grapevine growing around it.
- Swimming Terrace
- Shaded Terrace
- Dining Terrace
- Pool Umbrellas:2
- Sun Loungers:10
- Washing Machine
- Ironing Board
- Coffee Maker
- Partly Air Conditioned
- Music System: none
- Hair Dryer
- WI-FI Available
- Beach Towels
- Child's Cot
- High Chair
- Sea View
- Walk To Beach
Concierge Services Available 1
- Private Chauffeur including Airport Transfers
- Car Hire delivered to airport or villa
- Personal Concierge Meet and Greet service
- 24 Hrs Emergency Telephone Assistance
- Restaurant Recommendation and Reservations
- Bespoke Wine Recommendations and Delivery
- Professional Chef and menu selection
- Cook and housekeeper
- Maid Service
- Kayaks/Bike Hire delivered to your villa
- Yacht and Sailboat Charter
We appreciate our clients are independent travellers and may or may not require concierge service in Menorca so we are happy to provide any of the above on request only. Please ask for detailsAll available Prices on Application
Available for Santa Tomas/Es Migjorn | VN119
|Available to||Available from|
|Please call||Special offers|
Information about the surrounding location:
You can request a map by Google Santa Tomas/Es Migjorn:
Prices for Santa Tomas/Es Migjorn | VN119
Loading live prices...
A stunning country residence dating back to the 18th century that has been tastefully restored, the floors are a combination of hand made tiles and oak flooring, the interior design is both chic and comfortable immediately making you feel relaxed and at home and with all the modern amenities it would be impossible not to have a truly wonderful experience here and an unforgettable holiday.
The house is spacious and all the rooms are of such a size that even if two families were sharing you would always be able to find somewhere quiet to escape to.
However, it is the outside that truly make this country residence somewhere special, whether you are soaking up the tranquil atmosphere by the 12m swimming pool or dining with friend under a canopy of stars, there is always a soft sea breeze that rises up over the estate and gently washes over you.
This amazing country residence is the perfect place to truly relax, unwind and forget the crazy world outside.
The villa has Wi-Fi, part air-conditioning and daily maid service.
For discerning clients wishing to disappear for a short while we can arrange a high quality chef, additional staff and a full concierge service should they wish it.
A 30% booking deposit is required as well as a 2000€ security deposit, and the owner requires an additional compliance agreement which will be supplied prior to booking.
- Sleeps: 21
- 11 Bedrooms
- 9 Bath or Shower rooms
A stunning country estate at the end of a long private drive, standing in over 150 hectares of environmentally protected land. Furnished and equipped to the highest standard, this supreme country house has wonderful gardens, sea views and stunning outside facilities. Full time resident staff and horse riding are available. Between the south coast and Alaior, a pretty mediaeval town with a labyrinth of narrow streets, a large selection of shops, restaurants and local bars, close to the south coast beaches and within very easy access of the stunning north coast beaches too.
THE VILLA HAS FULL TIME RESIDENT STAFF AND HORSES AVAILABLE.
- Sleeps: 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bath or Shower rooms
An exceptional and extremely elegant country house on a private estate with elevated sea and panoramic views across stunning open countryside down to beach of Cala Pregonda. At the end of a long private drive with brilliant outside facilities and a two minutes drive from old town of Es Mercadal. The unspoilt beaches of the north coast are on your doorstep and the bay of Fornells is close by. This is the perfect place to escape the stresses of everyday life and enjoy Menorcas breath taking beauty.
FOUR HOURS DAILY MAID SERVICE INCLUDED
- San Lluis
- Sleeps: 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bath or Shower rooms
Standing in its owner private grounds with beautiful rolling lawns and wonderful Mediterranean gardens is this superb country estate. With fantastic facilities both inside and out, exceptionally spacious rooms and equipped to a very high standard, this is a villa with everything including space to land a helicopter. Located to the south of Sant Lluís where there are quality shops, restaurants and great local bars and close to the beautify sandy beaches of Alcalfar, Punta Prima and Binibeca.
VILLA ENTRY TIME IS 17:00
MAID SERVICE (x2) 3 TIMES A WEEK FOR 3 HOURS
- Sleeps: 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bath or Shower rooms
A stunning and very impressive country estate of outstanding quality, with exceptionally spacious rooms, fantastic outside facilities and beautiful rolling lawns. It is equipped with everything you would expect from a property of this standard including magnificent views, a secluded beach, stables and a helipad.
The area is ideally positioned to explore the island, as it is centrally located between Ciutadella and Mahón and close to the old towns of Ferreries, where there is a wide variety of shops, restaurants and local bars.
Villa entry time is 16:00
2 HRS DAILY MAID SERVICE INCLUDED
- Binissaida, Es Castell, Trebaluger
- Sleeps: 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bath or Shower rooms
Set in its own grounds, with beautiful mature gardens, extensive lawns and stunning uninterrupted sea views, that stretch from La Mola at the mouth of Mahón harbour to Punta Prima. The house is located at the end of a sweeping drive and is a very elegant and stylish second home. Less than five minutes from the old town of Es Castell and Cala Fonts; a small fishing harbour, which is a lively traffic free area of quality restaurants, boutique shops and great bars. The sandy beaches of Alcalfar, Binibeca and Punta Prima are close by.
2 HRS MAID SERVICE ON MON, WEDS, FRI
- Sleeps: 28
- 12 Bedrooms
- 11 Bath or Shower rooms
At the end of a long driveway winding through beautiful countryside, this traditional country house is a peaceful and impressive location offering panoramic views across unspoilt countryside. This peaceful location is only a ten-minute drive from the centre of Alaior, a pretty mediaeval town with a labyrinth of narrow streets, a large selection of shops, restaurants and local bars, close to the south coast beaches and within very easy access of the stunning north coast beaches too.
More Information: http://bit.ly/33lepME