Alaior Country House | VN100
- Sleeps: 21
- 11 Bedrooms
- 9 Bath or Shower rooms
- 2 WCs
- WI-FI Available
- Air conditioner: Part
- Exclusive Collection
A stunning country estate at the end of a long private drive, standing in over 150 hectares of environmentally protected land. Furnished and equipped to the highest standard, this supreme country house has wonderful gardens, sea views and stunning outside facilities. Full time resident staff and horse riding are available. Between the south coast and Alaior, a pretty mediaeval town with a labyrinth of narrow streets, a large selection of shops, restaurants and local bars, close to the south coast beaches and within very easy access of the stunning north coast beaches too.
THE VILLA HAS FULL TIME RESIDENT STAFF AND HORSES AVAILABLE.
- Spacious reception hall with beautiful Mares arches and bi-folding glass doors creating a large indoor/outdoor area.
- Inner hall with access to the staff quarters, the first and second floors.
- Very well-equipped kitchen overlooking the front of the house with large maid’s pantry.
- Laundry room with access to the drying area.
- Very spacious sitting room overlooking the front of the house, comfortably furnished with large sofas and with Plasma TV, Wi-Fi and an area for e-mailing or writing letters.
- Large dining room comfortably seating 20 guests with French windows onto the front lawns.
- Cosy sitting room for after dinner drinks with two comfortable sofas, next to the dining room.
- Moroccan room with vaulted Mares ceiling with low level seating with masses of comfy cushions to chill out on.
- Double bedroom overlooking the front of the house with a super king size bed (zip and link), air conditioning and en-suite shower room with large walk-in shower.
- Double bedroom with views across to Monte Toro, a super king size bed (zip & link), air conditioning and an en-suite shower room with large walk-in shower.
- Very spacious and elegantly furnished sitting room with large comfortable sofas and seating areas and three large French windows onto a balcony overlooking the beautiful lawned garden and enjoying stunning sea views.
- Double bedroom overlooking the front of the villa and enjoying sea views with super king size bed (zip & link), air conditioning, dressing room, en-suite bathroom (shower over the bath) and a French window onto the west terrace running the width of the house with a small table and chairs and wonderful views of the south coast and the sea on one side and beautiful views across open countryside to Monte Toro on the other.
- Double bedroom with super king size bed (zip & link), air conditioning, en-suite bathroom (shower over the bath), and a French window onto the west terrace.
- Double bedroom overlooking the front of the villa and enjoying sea views with super king size bed (zip & link), air conditioning, dressing room, en-suite bathroom (shower over the bath) and a French window onto the east terrace running the width of the house with a small table and chairs and wonderful views of the south coast and the sea on one side and beautiful views across open countryside to Monte Toro on the other.
- Twin Bedroom with air conditioning and French window onto the east terrace
- Nursery/single bedroom with air conditioning
- Separate bathroom with shower over the bath
- Family room with Plasma TV and large comfortable sofa.
- Double bedroom overlooking the front of the house with king size bed, air conditioning and en-suite shower room with large walk-in shower.
- Double bedroom facing west with king size bed, air conditioning, en-suit shower room and beautiful vaulted ceilings.
- Double bedroom with king size bed and air conditioning overlooking the front of the house
- Double bedroom with king size bed and air conditioning facing west.
- Separate shower room.
- Stunning outside spaces include beautiful mature lawned gardens, large open terraces and impressive views from every direction, including sea views to the south.
- Small Chapel, available for weddings and blessings
- Large terrace with table and chairs in front of the house, with beautiful lawned gardens and a large raised terrace with relaxing chairs and a smaller table and chairs.
- Spacious covered dining terrace with ample seating.
- Spacious and fully lawned children’s secret garden with swings, tucked safely away from the swimming pool area and behind dry stone walling
- Very large infinity swimming pool (25m x 12m) with Roman steps, designed for both relaxation and swimming, with seating ledges at various levels and a children’s area on one side and a swimmers’ area on the other.
- Two poolside showers
- Plenty of poolside terracing
- Lawned garden
- Large barn between the swimming pool and the house, with bi-folding doors creating a very spacious inside /outside area, central fireplace, relaxed seating with sofas, billiards table, ping pong, foosball and cinema with 6-metre screen. The barn can also cater for wedding parties.
A 30% booking deposit is required, a 2000€ cash security deposit and the owner requires an additional compliance agreement which will be supplied prior to booking.
- Swimming Terrace
- Shaded Terrace
- Dining Terrace
- Pool Umbrellas:0
- Sun Loungers:8
- Shaded Parking
- Washing Machine
- Ironing Board
- Coffee Maker
- Partly Air Conditioned
- Music System: Other
- WI-FI Available
- Beach Towels
- Sea View
- Short Drive To Beach
Concierge Services Available 1
- Private Chauffeur including Airport Transfers
- Car Hire delivered to airport or villa
- Personal Concierge Meet and Greet service
- 24 Hrs Emergency Telephone Assistance
- Restaurant Recommendation and Reservations
- Bespoke Wine Recommendations and Delivery
- Professional Chef and menu selection
- Cook and housekeeper
- Maid Service
- Kayaks/Bike Hire delivered to your villa
- Yacht and Sailboat Charter
We appreciate our clients are independent travellers and may or may not require concierge service in Menorca so we are happy to provide any of the above on request only. Please ask for detailsAll available Prices on Application
Available for Alaior Country House | VN100
|Available to||Available from|
|Please call||Special offers|
The medieval town of Alaior dates back to 1304 and has succeeded in retaining a medieval flavour.
Information about the surrounding location:
You can request a map by Google Alaior Country House:
Prices for Alaior Country House | VN100
Loading live prices...
Relax into a truly wonderful experience and an unforgettable holiday – RK
- Es Migjorn
- Sleeps: 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bath or Shower rooms
At the end of a long private drive, this stunning country house stands in 120 hectares of environmentally protected land, with pretty gardens, almond, olive and pine trees. There are several terraces to enjoy the sun during the day and wonderful elevated sea views across unspoilt open countryside, making it an unforgettable piece of Menorcan paradise. Close to the beach resort of Santa Tomas, with a long sandy beach, also along this very pretty coastline are the unspoilt beaches of Sant Adeodat and Binigaus.
3 HOURS CLEANING PER DAY INCLUDED
- Sleeps: 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bath or Shower rooms
An exceptional and extremely elegant country house on a private estate with elevated sea and panoramic views across stunning open countryside down to beach of Cala Pregonda. At the end of a long private drive with brilliant outside facilities and a two minutes drive from old town of Es Mercadal. The unspoilt beaches of the north coast are on your doorstep and the bay of Fornells is close by. This is the perfect place to escape the stresses of everyday life and enjoy Menorcas breath taking beauty.
FOUR HOURS DAILY MAID SERVICE INCLUDED
- San Lluis
- Sleeps: 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bath or Shower rooms
Standing in its owner private grounds with beautiful rolling lawns and wonderful Mediterranean gardens is this superb country estate. With fantastic facilities both inside and out, exceptionally spacious rooms and equipped to a very high standard, this is a villa with everything including space to land a helicopter. Located to the south of Sant Lluís where there are quality shops, restaurants and great local bars and close to the beautify sandy beaches of Alcalfar, Punta Prima and Binibeca.
VILLA ENTRY TIME IS 17:00
MAID SERVICE (x2) 3 TIMES A WEEK FOR 3 HOURS
- Sleeps: 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bath or Shower rooms
A stunning and very impressive country estate of outstanding quality, with exceptionally spacious rooms, fantastic outside facilities and beautiful rolling lawns. It is equipped with everything you would expect from a property of this standard including magnificent views, a secluded beach, stables and a helipad.
The area is ideally positioned to explore the island, as it is centrally located between Ciutadella and Mahón and close to the old towns of Ferreries, where there is a wide variety of shops, restaurants and local bars.
Villa entry time is 16:00
2 HRS DAILY MAID SERVICE INCLUDED
- Binissaida, Es Castell, Trebaluger
- Sleeps: 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bath or Shower rooms
Set in its own grounds, with beautiful mature gardens, extensive lawns and stunning uninterrupted sea views, that stretch from La Mola at the mouth of Mahón harbour to Punta Prima. The house is located at the end of a sweeping drive and is a very elegant and stylish second home. Less than five minutes from the old town of Es Castell and Cala Fonts; a small fishing harbour, which is a lively traffic free area of quality restaurants, boutique shops and great bars. The sandy beaches of Alcalfar, Binibeca and Punta Prima are close by.
2 HRS MAID SERVICE ON MON, WEDS, FRI
- Sleeps: 28
- 12 Bedrooms
- 11 Bath or Shower rooms
At the end of a long driveway winding through beautiful countryside, this traditional country house is a peaceful and impressive location offering panoramic views across unspoilt countryside. This peaceful location is only a ten-minute drive from the centre of Alaior, a pretty mediaeval town with a labyrinth of narrow streets, a large selection of shops, restaurants and local bars, close to the south coast beaches and within very easy access of the stunning north coast beaches too.
More Information: http://bit.ly/33lepME