Here's why you should choose Menorca this summer...
If you’re struggling to make your mind up on where to go this summer, don’t worry as we’ve got the answer for you… Menorca
So, you might now be asking yourself, why should I choose Menorca?
- Unlike it’s sister islands, Menorca resisted from the package holidays and nightclub tourism which has allowed it to say an unspoilt Mediterranean retreat. (This also means drunken revellers are far from a common occurrence on the island!)
- Menorca is all about nature, it was declared a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in 1993 to protect its cultural heritage, countryside and stunning coastline.
- Beach-lovers are spoilt for choice in Menorca – it has more beaches than Mallorca and Ibiza combined. Even during high season of July and August you can find quiet secluded beautiful beaches and have it all to yourself! The big waves up North of the island are ideal for older kids and adults looking to enjoy the water sports and there’s also the sheltered South coast with long beaches and shallow water, perfect for the little ones.
- There are great towns and villages to explore in Menorca- Whether it be the buzzing capital of Mahon or a picturesque stroll around the whitewashed village of Binibeca, you can equally alternate the beautiful beaches with day trips to the many characterful town and villages on the island.
- The food in Menorca is delicious and there’s something for every taste. Menorca’s food has been changing significantly and its standards keep rising. Not only can you find rich, varied and unique dining experiences, there is also a wide range of cuisines from Italian to Chinese, which means feeding everyone is a breeze!
So forget the panicking and endless Google searches of where to go, choose Menorca this summer and trust us, you won’t regret it!
Where to stay in July:
VN108 | Cala Llonga | Sleeps 10
This stunning front line villa offers beautiful and uninterrupted views of Mahon harbour and beyond.
VN138 | Es Migjorn | Sleeps 10
A contemporary hideaway offering ultimate privacy, perfect for those looking to escape the crowds.